Monday, October 26, 2009

Whew



October has been such a whirlwind. So much, in fact that I can't even recall what exactly we have done. I remember, only because I am currently downloading photos that we hit Yates cidermill and had a fieldtrip to Blakes. Last week we took a two day trip to Great Wolf Lodge with my parents. That trip was discussed for atleast two years before we finally pinned down a few days to do it. We visited a safari in Ohio on the way, where my mom was assualted by a heavy-breathing buffalo. Avery leapt from one side of the car to the other, trying to get up close and personal with the animals and Reagan cowered next to Eric in the hatch of the Jeep, giggling intermitantly at the animals shenanigans. Great Wolf Lodge exceeded our expectations as far as a warm family atmosphere. I still couldn't get my stitches wet so I was more of a spectator at the waterpark. Avery, Reagan and Austin stayed with my mom and dad while Eric and I got away for a long weekend. Daisy spent the time with her boyfriend Cabo (and the Buch family although I doubt either dog noticed anyone but each other...aahh puppylove). When I arrived to pick up Avery and Reagan, they were decked out, post makeover. My sweet little girls looked beautiful, trampy makeup and all. Looking forward to the last busy week of October, with Halloween parties, trunk or treats and trick or treating with the H'ween posse...

1 comment:

Laura said...

HAHAHA...it took me a minute to figure out what your mom was doing in that pic. Then I lol!!!!! Trying to get as far away from the stinky Buffalo, hilarious!