Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Playing Charades with a Four Year Old
The other night Avery decided we should play charades. She thought it was a game that she made up but it was actually charades. Every time Reagan was up, she did the exact same right to left swingof her arm. After we all guessed several things, she would announce, "Who said picking oranges?" or "Who said pushing the stroller?" If it was somone that she wanted to win, she would say that was the right guess, if not we had to keep guessing. At one point Avery was holding an invisible object to her ear. We all guessed talking on the phone more than once. When we all gave up she said, "I was checking the time on my cell phone. Can't you see that I am saying, "What time is it?" Maybe you had to be there but the two of them had my parents, Eric and I cracking up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment