Woooo Lawdy, time to dust the cobwebs off of this blog. It has been a fun and busy, frustrating and calm, looong and gone in the blink of an eye six months since I have posted. There's really no reason that I haven't other than it hasn't had any spot on my list of priorities.
The reason I am FINALLY checking in is that I am am SUPER excited about a coffee date I have this week. I am getting reacquainted with my fifth grade teacher, Miss Elson. She was my favorite teacher and remains so even though I subsequently sat through classes in junior high, high school and college (and that awful stint in sixth grade)...that teacher is a whole different story for a different time. Anyway, this woman made me love to get up and go to school, even though I hate mornings and don't particularly love school. I am really looking forward to getting to know her as two grown women with a love for kids and books, and who knows what else we have in common....
1 comment:
My fifth grade teacher was very special to me as well; Mrs. Coffey. Up until a few years ago we were in contact. Now I've "lost her" again. I hope you enjoy your time with your special person!
Post a Comment