Saturday, April 28, 2012

Perfect Record Broken

Poor Avery busted her lip at softball practice today. This is her fourth season playing and her first injury. Not for lack of playing hard either. Avery is a fantastic ball player and this injury was just because a girlfriend shouted out that her cousin and his friends had arrived. Avery turned to look and got a ball in the face. I teased her and Eric that she was too busy checking out the cute boys to know what was going on in the game. Avery won't let me post a picture of her face, nor will she go to the sleepover birthday party she was invited to this evening or to church. She is mortified that I am making her go to school Monday with her "deformity". I actually think it looks pretty cool. It might make the class bully think twice before she messes with Avery.

No comments: