Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Big Girl Bed
We had such a fun weekend. Avery, Reagan, Eric and I hit some garage sales on Saturday and went to church
. Sunday was a very exciting day. We took down Reagan's toddler bed and her dresser that has been in that room for almost six years. Eric put up her big girl bed and a garage sale find dresser that I "refurbished". It was very exciting for Reagan who today told her Uncle DJ that, "Once upon a time I slept in my big girl bed and got up late and snuggled in mommy's bed." That Once upon a time was this morning. Long story short, she loves her big girl bed and the last two mornings has slept in an hour and a half later than usual. It is very sad that there is no evidence of babies in our house any more. Soon I will be painting the "nursery" to look more like a little lady's room. BOO HOO HOO. I might cry when the project is complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww, what a bittersweet day. I'm glad she likes it and I can't wait to see what you do with the room!
What a big girl! There will always be evidence as long as the aquariums are still around!
Congrats on the big girl bed! Bittersweet is appropriate. I vote you keep the aquariium FOREVER!
Post a Comment