Word on the street is that this weather won't last for the weekend so we took total advantage of the day. After a morning fieldtrip to the library, we had lunch and the family headed to our favorite park. We fed the ducks and their meaner counterpart, the Canadian geese...which will always take me back to a hilarious Christine Droste memory. Quick break here to note that Reagan is singing "When the Saints Go Marching In." She knows the entire song, from Barney I assume...very cute!! We played on the swings, jungle qym and Eric gave the girls a few spins on the tire swing. We stopped at Nana and Papa's range to check out nana's new Jeep and hit some balls then we came home, put the sleeping Reagan in her bed and Avery, Austin and I went for a bike ride/walk. We ordered Thai food to celebrate Horsey's birthday (Avery's first webkinz) We also made birthday hats and brownies for the occasion. Someone is at our house so that's it for now.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great day. How nice of you to celebrate the stuffed animals' birthdays. I hope you don't do that for all of them. You'll have a party everyday soon!
Beautiful pic of the girls Kim! Sounds like you also had a fantastic day too! Avery looks like a pro...
I hope she isn't taking lessons from her daddy! ;)JK Eric
The girls look like models, with their hair blowing in the wind!
Post a Comment