Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Graduate


We attended Eric's cousin Kayla's graduation party this weekend. As Paul's was surreal for me, so was Kayla's for Eric. He too can recall changing her diaper (yes, singular). From the time I first met her, ten years ago, she really has become an impressive young woman. Her faith in God is strong and her determination to succeed almost matches it. We are very proud of her and wish her wonderful things when she attends Michigan State University in the Fall. Oh...I should also mention that we all had an awesome time at the party. Avery and Reagan ate only gummy bears and M&Ms all day. They cried (as usual) when they had to leave Kelly, Kayla and all of their fun friends. Eric and I enjoyed the company and the food. Paula sure knows how to feed a crowd!

1 comment:

Lorene said...

Congrats to the grad and YUMMO for the gummy bears and M&Ms. SOunds like the perfect diet!