

This was a big weekend for our family. My oldest daughter graduated preschool on Friday and my oldest Godson graduated high school on Sunday. Both of these occasions really were a punch in the face to remind me how fast time flies. I very vividly remember waiting for that call almost 18 years ago to find out if my baby cousin was a boy or a girl and spending weeks of my summer vacation living with my aunt and uncle so I could spend more time with that sweet little man. he's not so little these days but you will be hard pressed to find a sweeter (or more handsome) young man. I'm so proud of Paul. he plans on staying on campus at
OU in the Fall and taking courses for Pharmacist. Being that he graduated
Suma Cum
Laude (I don't even think I can spell it let alone
achieve it) I know that college will be a welcome challenge for him. As for Avery, I pray that she loves her kindergarten teacher or we will be in for a rough year. Her preschool teacher set a precedent that will be very hard to match. She is a saint who genuinely loves each of "her kids". Thank goodness we will have her for two more years
with Reagan. Congratulations Paul and Avery on your accomplishments and good luck with your future
endeavors!!
3 comments:
Awww how sweet! Our babies are growing so fast- but at least they aren't graduating high school yet. It'll be like next week, though. :(
Thanks for the work out today! I am dragging my butt back tomorrow! :)
Congrats to both! What a reminder on how quickly time passes!
I seems like yesterday that both kids were born! I can't believe Paul Michael is 18 years, where did that time go? I feel so old! Congrats to both of them!
Post a Comment