On Saturday we invested $4 on a very small two wheel bike with no training wheels from a neighbor's garage sale. After seeing our timid Avery try it out a bit, I proclaimed that this will not be the summer for a two-wheeler. However, she practiced Sunday for about an hour and today for about an hour and is now a two-wheel bike riding expert. Eric and I are so proud of her. We have never seen her so determined to do anything. Even when she fell off (and would normally milk her boo-boo for all she could) she just hopped back on every time. She is such a big kid now. I teared up a bit when she took off by herself for the first time...I think Eric did too!
Check out her skills:
3 comments:
Way to go Avery! She looks like a pro! It's not fair that new stuff comes so easy to kids! They are fearless!
WOOHOO!!!!! Way to go AVERY!!!! I'm so proud of you kiddo!!
Please update this blog.
Thanks
The Management ;)
Post a Comment