"How many more days 'til my buhfday?" The six month long countdown has come to an end resulting in my little baby turning five and as I type this sentance tears come to my eyes because when I was growing up and all the "old people" said they grow up so fast, it really hits me just how true that is. Reagan has come a long way in the past 365 days. She is spelling some words, rides a two-wheeler and daily shows me what a compassionate and witty personality is developing within that perfect little person. Reagan has been attending first grade small group with Avery and I at church for months and quite honestly, she is one of my star pupils (in a group of six and seven year olds!!) Today we will celebrate with some of her closest little buddies and tomorrow family is coming over for a celebration. It seems that Reagan spends most days as a celebration though so my great big five year old deserves one to honor her.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Birthday Girl
"How many more days 'til my buhfday?" The six month long countdown has come to an end resulting in my little baby turning five and as I type this sentance tears come to my eyes because when I was growing up and all the "old people" said they grow up so fast, it really hits me just how true that is. Reagan has come a long way in the past 365 days. She is spelling some words, rides a two-wheeler and daily shows me what a compassionate and witty personality is developing within that perfect little person. Reagan has been attending first grade small group with Avery and I at church for months and quite honestly, she is one of my star pupils (in a group of six and seven year olds!!) Today we will celebrate with some of her closest little buddies and tomorrow family is coming over for a celebration. It seems that Reagan spends most days as a celebration though so my great big five year old deserves one to honor her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment