
I hope my words can do this justice, at least enough so that I remember this conversation in years to come. A few days ago Reagan asked Avery is she was still "in love" with a little boy from kindergarten. "Oh, no." Avery replied. I asked her if she was in love with anyone. "NO!" She was adamant. I said that she is in love with daddy but she insisted that she loves daddy but is not in love with anyone. I asked her what the difference was and she told me that when you are in love you kiss. She proceeded to open her mouth slightly and make a kissy face. I asked her why she opened her mouth like that and she claimed that people who are in love grab each others lips when they kiss. When I told her that daddy and I don't kiss like that she responded with, "That's because you guys aren't in love any more. You are married." Eric and I have been trying to convince her ever since then that you can be both in love and married but you don't have to grab each others lips when you kiss in order to be in love. I wonder how she learns these things??
1 comment:
I love it! I guess you guys are an old married couple like the rest of us!
Post a Comment