Reagan had her two "sisters" spend the night on Friday night. The girls stayed up until after 11:30 giggling and chatting. Much to my relief, there were no middle of the night, "I want mommy." They all seemed pretty settled and happy to have a big girl sleepover together. At one point, Reagan took Karli and Grace into her room, telling them, "I have a secret to tell you about how Chance (nana's dog) got his name." I thought it was cute that they all left the livingroom and headed to the bedroom to hear the secret. I heard her telling them that he was really sick and was close to dying before we gave him a second chance and that's why his name is Chance...CUTE!!! Reagan ended up with a really bad eye infection late the next afternoon, after a two hour nap we all spent the evening at Urgent care. I hope her "sisters" escape that side effect of "sharing"!!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
First Sleepover
Reagan had her two "sisters" spend the night on Friday night. The girls stayed up until after 11:30 giggling and chatting. Much to my relief, there were no middle of the night, "I want mommy." They all seemed pretty settled and happy to have a big girl sleepover together. At one point, Reagan took Karli and Grace into her room, telling them, "I have a secret to tell you about how Chance (nana's dog) got his name." I thought it was cute that they all left the livingroom and headed to the bedroom to hear the secret. I heard her telling them that he was really sick and was close to dying before we gave him a second chance and that's why his name is Chance...CUTE!!! Reagan ended up with a really bad eye infection late the next afternoon, after a two hour nap we all spent the evening at Urgent care. I hope her "sisters" escape that side effect of "sharing"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know Karli had a fun time with her sisters. So glad she didn't want to come home in the middle of the night!
Post a Comment