
Avery performed in her second/third grade Christmas concert on Tuesday night. She was very reluctant in the months leading to the performance but after havinga rehearsal in front of the entire school, she was almost basking in thelimelight. My shy child, who would not approach the stage either time she won the ACES award for academics (like how I snuck that little brag in there?) told me that it is fun to be on stage when you are singing. She was smiling and waving to us from her perch, tucked back in the second row or crooners, behind kids a foot taller than her. Hey, it's a start to her public speaking future.
1 comment:
Why I can not read ur blog on my computer I will never know! Its tough to see it on my phone! Congrats to Avery on her award and getting over her stage fright!
Post a Comment