Saturday, December 11, 2010

Changes

Ten years ago Eric and I got engaged. Then, within the next six months, we both started new jobs, bought a house, planned a wedding and got married. The past decade has been fairly routine, a couple of kids, a few dogs, little changes with time to adjust. I am due for a a major overhaul in my daily pattern. So, in the past month we have gone from zero to deciding to move and I have decided, quite swiftly, to start substitute teaching. Two months ago neither of these thoughts were in the picture. This past two weeks I have taught in three classes and today we sign a purchase agreement to start building our next home. My take on our sudden changes once every decade is that I am a creature of habit so if I am going to alter my life in a huge way, I might as well do it all at once so I can just follow the schedule for another decade!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so very exciting, Kim!! I'm so happy for you! What are the house plans? Shoot me an email and update me when you can. :)