Monday, May 26, 2008
Great neighborhood to raise kids
As I left my safe little neighborhood on Friday evening, I was looking forward to getting home and chilling with my family before bed time. I had decided to do my weekend cleaning of the driving range on Friday instead of Sunday so I would have the entire weekend to have fun. I think it is the first itme I have ever done it on a Friday evening. On my was home about a half hour later, Eric called and told me not to freak out when I saw about twenty cop cars in the neighborhood. In the half hour that I was gone, there was a high speed chase and an "on foot" chase through our neighborhood, culminating in an arrest of a young woman in my very own backyard. I arrived home with the entire neighborhood out in the streets, a police dog in the yard behind us, about six police cars lining the streets, and about an hour and a half worth of stories of the what the criminal did or might have done. The incident was not in the paper this Sunday but from what I heard, they failed to stop when being pulled over and fled the police. the rest is a mystery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to my world Kim! We live in a great neighborhood too! I am just glad to hear that you and your fam are all safe.
Lucky you, all the excitement ended in your backyard! Front row seats.
Super scary! Glad it was nothing threatening to your life...and at least it wasn't one of your neighbors or anything! Whew!
Are you sure we should be coming over this week though? ;)
Post a Comment