Last Saturday we took Reagan to the Doll Hospital and Toy Soldier shop to adopt a baby. I realize that Christmas is onlya month away but when I heard about this, I had trouble waiting a little over a week until we had time to do it, no way could I wait until Christmas!! They have these babies that are in little hospital bassinett and your daughter "adopts" her baby. Reagan has such joy for her babies...all 15-20 of them. I knew this would be so fun for her (and me). Shenamed her baby Angela Vria (not sure where that came from by the way)and the baby has adjusted well to her new familyand lots and lots of dooly sisters. Reagan takes such good care of her too. She has been doting on her all morning...all week.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
I'm a Grandma!!
Last Saturday we took Reagan to the Doll Hospital and Toy Soldier shop to adopt a baby. I realize that Christmas is onlya month away but when I heard about this, I had trouble waiting a little over a week until we had time to do it, no way could I wait until Christmas!! They have these babies that are in little hospital bassinett and your daughter "adopts" her baby. Reagan has such joy for her babies...all 15-20 of them. I knew this would be so fun for her (and me). Shenamed her baby Angela Vria (not sure where that came from by the way)and the baby has adjusted well to her new familyand lots and lots of dooly sisters. Reagan takes such good care of her too. She has been doting on her all morning...all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you a poor grandma now? Did she pick the most expensive one?
Post a Comment