Avery was singing the song, "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. The line goes something like this, "It's one in the morning. I'm a little drunk and I need you now." Reagan said something about junk and Avery corrested her that they didn't say JUNK, they said DRUNK. "Do you know what drunk means, Reagan?" It means they drank too much Pepsi. No, wine. They say I need you now because they probably need them to drive them." I asked Avery how she got so smart. I'm not really sure how she knows all of that. Eric and I aren't heavy drinkers by any means and I can't recall ever explaining to her about being drunk. I thought it was funny that she knew all of that.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wise Beyond Her Years
Avery was singing the song, "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. The line goes something like this, "It's one in the morning. I'm a little drunk and I need you now." Reagan said something about junk and Avery corrested her that they didn't say JUNK, they said DRUNK. "Do you know what drunk means, Reagan?" It means they drank too much Pepsi. No, wine. They say I need you now because they probably need them to drive them." I asked Avery how she got so smart. I'm not really sure how she knows all of that. Eric and I aren't heavy drinkers by any means and I can't recall ever explaining to her about being drunk. I thought it was funny that she knew all of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep too much pepsi, on a sugar high! It is amazing what they really know vs. what we think they know.
Post a Comment