Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funky Fashionista







Not really sure where Avery gets such an imaginative fashion sense but that kid can put together outfits like a young Betsey Johnson. I am not very fashion forward myself. I even had to Google Ms. Johnson to make sure I got the name right. Sometimes Avery will come out of her room in the morning and I am blown away but her ability to pull pieces from every nook and cranny of the house and look like a magazine ad (she even does her own hairstyles). Maybe I should take her on as my own personal stylist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stylish!! And TALL! When did she get tall?! We really need to get together!

Eric Cervone said...

I am looking forward to reuniting the group over the summer. DOn't you think we should?? This school year is almost ended!

Laura said...

I had to google Betsey johnson to see who it was, haha!