Arguing, talking back, throwing tantrums, hitting, kicking and yes, biting!!! This is our version of GGW. Although I prefer it to what goes on in the actual videos, I am getting a little frustrated and starting to rethink my discipline tactics. My daughters have been fighting A LOT lately. As Spring break approached I was a bit worried, as Avery and Reagan are usually deep into a fight before we even pull into the driveway after school. They proved to me that I had reason to worry. I am hoping it is in part cabin fever, age and same gender...some of which will hopefully phase out. It isn't as if they haven't had things to do. God knows they have planty of toys, they have had friends over, park playdates and time at other firends' homes, so what gives?? I guess I need to hit the parenting books and get some new ideas.
We did have one high point to break. Thursday we went to the Ann Arbor Children's Museum. There was very minimal fightingin the car and they stayed occupied with all the cool things to see and touch.
2 comments:
Oh, no! Are you looking forward to adding Karli to the mix on Wednesday afternoon? What's one more girl to fight with right?
Sorry Kimmy! That is pretty much how it is over here all the time too! Hopefully it is just age, same gender, and cabin fever....at leadt two of those three things will change!
Post a Comment