I love this week!! My two "I can get away with murder" days of the year both fall in this week.
For Mother's Day, I requested that my daughters be nice to each other all day. They both agreed...that they were not going to give me that. Reagan said she was getting me chocolate, a reese's egg (my favorite) and a doll so I can play babies with her. In reality, however, Reagan wouldn't even join Eric in purchasing a gift for me. She said that she would tell me what I was getting if she had to go with him. Oh well! Avery decided she wanted to get me a big flatscreen TV for my bedroom. I don't even want the TV that is currently in there but Avery's greatest dream (and I quote) is to have a TV in her bedroom so I guess that thought was more for her than for me. What I did end up getting from my girls were the two of the coolest presents EVER made!! Avery made a book in school complete with photos and personalized artwork about our relationship. Reagan made me a card with a list of things she loves about me. One of the items on the list is that I take her to buy chocolate milk. As I have NEVER bought chocolate milk, I am wondering who she might have been thinking of when she came up with that. I also got a gift card for a spa where I will be partaking in a facial and some other homemade drawings and cards. I spent the morning making homemade waffles and my mom and dad came over to share them with us. We gave my mom her Mother's Day gift and later today we are goingto Eric's Aunts for some birthday and Mother's Day celebrations where we will give Cyndi her gift and hopefully we will be able to stop by the hospital to give Grandma Pat some company for a while too...Happy Mother's Dayto all the Muthas out there!!
2 comments:
Happy Mama's Day. & Happy Birthday
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment