Saturday, October 30, 2010
School Parties
Friday morning was Halloween parties at Havel. I was scheduled to work Avery's party and Reagan's teacher didn't want parents hanging around that weren't working her party so Reagan did her own thing. The annual parade was outside this year, which no one really loved because it was pretty chilly (as usual in late October) butbecause of the enormous amount of students, I don't think the fire marshall would have let us all cram into the building. It was still really fun to watch the kids march around the school in their costumes. After the festivities me and the girls met my mom at Olga's for lunch. They had a half day of school. As I walked up to the restaurant I noticed that my mom was sitting with someone. it was my neighbor, and good friend with her two kids, Avery and Reagan's good friends. What a fun surprise to have lunch with Nana, Sherry, Gavin and Samantha! Sherry and I took the kids for some fun in the mall after lunch and ended up sharing some afternoon fun in the sun, playing in the leaves and chatting. Such a nice way to spend a Friday afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment