Saturday, January 26, 2008

Conference time


We had Avery's teacher conferences on Wednesday. Her teacher is so impressed by her knowledge and kindness. She says Avery really keeps her on her toes, catching everything Mrs. Sharon does. When testing if the kids could each count to 10, Avery got to 49. She also knew that each number correlates to an item and items are counted from left to right. We were also told that Avery made the best paper snowman of all her 40 students. I'm not sure the ramifications of all that but if it impresses the preschool teacher, it bares mentioning. I had better start saving my pennies. Harvard aint cheap!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Looks great Kim, Welcome to the club! I love reading what the kids are up to!

Unknown said...

Thats our genius Avery! Hope you can make florida next year,I know you're saving for our Harvard grad.

Love you guys,

Nana and Aunt Rula

Unknown said...

She's so smart! Too smart for her own good sometimes, I know. A blessing and a curse.

Unknown said...

hahaah i cant tell you how much i love this picture!