Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nap Time


This afternoon, Kim went to the gym and Avery was at school so just me and Reagan were hanging out. Reagan was looking tired so I asked her if she wanted to lay down with daddy in "mommy's bed" and watch Barney. After laying there for a few minutes, she asks me to get one of her babies. So I get one of her babies and she tells me she wants "the other one." So I get another one, and another one. Finally she says she'll get it. It was taking her too long so I went to see what she was doing...playing in the living room of course! I told her that she needed to take a nap and she says no. I decided to get a bag of chips (big surprise!) and she looks at me as if she's just about to ask me for some. I told her that she can't have any snacks until she takes a nap. She didn't say anything. She then walked down the hallway. After less than a minute I asked her what she was doing and she didn't respond. So I walk down the hallway and into her room and see this - yup, sound asleep in under a minute!


4 comments:

Laura said...

What a good girl, I wish my kids would take naps that easy!

ABE's Mama said...

I want your skills!!!!

Unknown said...

I wish *I* could fall asleep in less than a minute!!

Christine said...

Look at that cute sleeping Reagan! Can her and I trade places for the day?!?