Monday, January 28, 2008

What a lovely Sunday

Eric and I started the day going to church by ourselves. The girls were at Nana and Papa's overnight so after laughing so hard that we cried while watching Superbad saturday night, I slept in and went to church. How nice to hop out of the car and go straight in the building... and neither of us were serving so we got to sit through a whole service together. In the afternoon, Avery and I visited our brand new neighbor, Samantha Rose who was born to Craig and Maria on Friday afternoon. She is the third beautiful daughter in the family. Cousin Olivia had her third birthday party in the evening and the girls had a wonderful time playing together...as did all of the young boys, including Eric. He and his 15 year old brother, Matt were very proud to beat their cousins (ages 8-12) at mini sticks hockey. I just love a busy Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah i know superbad was hilarious. we watched it with your rents and uncle jim, lol if you could imagine what that was like. i laughed so hard.