Saturday, January 26, 2008

Let the blogging begin


OK, my first blogging attempt will start with our mini-vacation to Castaway Bay.Our night away has replaced our month in Florida this winter. Fair trade, right? I have to say that we had such a blast, thanks to Papa Cervone, Uncle DJ and Aunt Rula caring for our four-legged family member. The girls were great in the car and we all had such a wonderful time. Both girls did great in the water. Avery was a wave pool pro and Reagan was zooming down those toddler slides with only mommy's assistance on the landing! Avery spent most of our first night home crying because she wanted to go back!! Reagan is pretty much happy anywhere.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like so much fun. We hope to go in the spring closer to P's bday. I'm glad you guys had fun!