I loaded up the girls and took them downtown to the Children's Museum this morning. I should have just went to the gym. There was construction, complete with detours, everywhere. I think we hit every expressway in the downtown area. When we finally got into the correct area, I drove around several times trying to get on the correct block. Why does Detroit have so many one way streets anyway?? Luckily, I had a free pass. That was the only saving grace of the experience for me...that and the fact that no one broke into the car while it was parked on that decrepit Detroit street and stole our DVD players. After being at COSI (now shut down so don't bother looking for it) this museum was a complete waste of time. If it is owned by Detroit, I am sure that it will lose it's funding anyway, now that Kwame is spending funds elsewhere!!
3 comments:
I am sorry to hear the museum was a bust. Thanks for the info though. I will scratch it off my list of places I have yet to take the girls but want to.
ugh. I always wondered about that one. I'm glad you went and put a review on it for us! I miss COSI too!!!!
Sorry to hear your adventure wasn't all that great! Good info to know.
Post a Comment