We had a really nice Easter. Most of Saturday was spent at Church, between the hour and a half long service and serving with the two year olds for another service. I really enjoy serving there though. There are certain kids that you delvelop a bond with (even if it is their first time and they only cling to you because they are afraid of everyone else) It is nice to let other parents have an hour or so of time for "grown up church". Almost as nice as it is to get that hour or so! We had Easter dinner with the Peters side of the family at Aunt Pam and Uncle Paul's house. It was quite the feast and good to catch up with cousins. We are normally all so busy to keep in touch any more than at holidays these days. The girls really soak up allthe attention and Easter goodies too. They are the only little ones in the group so they are like movie stars. Avery really eats it up. I'm not sure that Reagan even notices the extra attention. If she does, it doesn't phase her. Our Easter fun isn't over yet. We are spending some time at Grandma and Papa Cervone's tongiht and collecting more goodies. We are also in for an esciting few days, as Avery has pink eye and it is Eric and my job to get eye drops into her three times a day for 5 days. Our first go at it was like a scene from "Excorcist". I was hoping to have a few playdates over this spring break. We'll see how the week goes with the oozing eyeball.
4 comments:
Glad to hear you had a good Easter! I am so sorry to hear about the pink eye. We will get together and SOON! Em and Elle were so sad, but I told them we will see Avery and Reagan SOON! Hope Avery is back to good in no time at all! Good luck with those eye drops!
Sounds like fun!(The eye drops I mean.) They look adorable in their matching dresses!
oh no! I hope she's healing up quickly. I wish you HUGE amounts of luck with those drops! Sit on her if you have to. That's what we do. LOL
Great photo Kim! They do look adorable. I hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment