Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness



The NBA might think that March Madness is about basketball but I think most parents will say that it's about a whole lot of birthday parties and Easter parties! We went to Pump It Up on Friday for Eric's cousins birthdays. Kayla and Alex are both teenagers, but they and their friends had a blast bouncing around the place. Avery, Reagan and Eric joined the fun while I tried to get a little bouncing in without getting pummelled. The kids weren't concerned with that. They had a blast with all of the big kids. Especially Avery. She is more comfortable around teenagers than kids her age. We also dyed Easter eggs this weekend, had small group over for a community project, served at church, spent Sunday at an Easter party, which was exceptionally well organized and a fantastic time for everyone...thanks so much Cara!! Avery absolutely loved making the crafts and the egg hunt. Reagan's favorite part was the egg hunt (and the food). It was another very busy weekend with the kids. Who could want anything more?? Well, maybe a one hour massage appointment would be nice...but that's all I will ask for, I promise!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric...I think that last sentence is a BIG hint, just for you! Let me know if you need the name and number of someone good. ;)

Lorene said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend! Busy and FUN! Thats what its all about!

Christine said...

My goodness - I love that face on Reagan! I'm in if you want to do a massage together ;) lol I need one, as well!! Miss ya!