Thursday, March 27, 2008

OUCH!!!

My poor little trooper had her elbow pulled out of the socket today (by her big sister) Papa Henriksen was watching them for a little while and they were rough housing. He told Avery to go easy with Reagan but she didn't and he even said he heard the pop when it happened. I packed them up in the car and brought them home so Eric could pop it out again...this happened to Avery as a toddler and Dr. Tony was kind enough to show Eric how to fix it after he made things right the first time. Eric attempted several times to get it back in. Each time was excruciating for Reagan. We gave up and started to Urgent Care when Eric was able to get a hold of Dr. Tony for a walk-through. I really didn't want her to have to deal with Urgent care, x-rays, fear, etc. I prayed and cried while Eric climbed intot he backseat and finally got it back inot place. That poor kid is so brave!!

3 comments:

Lorene said...

Poor Reagan!
I am glad you got it to go back where it needed to be. That had to be horribly painful! :(

Unknown said...

AWWWW!! Poor Regs! I hope she's not in too much pain! Good job, Eric!

Laura said...

It sounds like this is the week for boo-boos! Eric is a brave man, I don't know if I could do this!