Friday, May 2, 2008
Angels Watching Over Us
A few days ago I decided to transform our nursery of over five years into a big girl room deserving of my almost three year old big girl. Before I painted over my girls' murals, Avery wanted some pictures of them. I found this one pretty amazing. Intertwined with the flowers that are being sprinkled from the fairies wand, are little orbs of light. Thes do not exist on the actual wall, only in the picture. They are also not on all the pictures I take. this happened at a family gathering at Chritmas and at a gathering of friends a few weeks later. The next time it happened, was months later in Reagan's room. I am a firm believer that our little light orbs are angels watching over us...or at least reminders that there are angels watching over us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's definately a good reminder. Love that mural btw. Can't wait to see the new room.
What a great reminder. And I totally believe that too! We were at a party a few weeks back and I took a ton of pictures in a row. There is one picture that has an orb over a man whom we know is sick. I firmly believe he has angels watching over him and keeping him safe. This post kinda gave me a few goosebumps.
It's sad to see it go! Very Col about the orbes! I totally believe!
Post a Comment