Friday, May 2, 2008

Little Swimmer

I almost forgot this exciting bit of news-Avery is taking a swim classs and , here's the terribly exciting part...she actually enjoys it!!! I had to bribe her to go to the first class. I was pretty sure that would be the case. Right or wrong, it got her in the water without a week of complaining beforehand, and she got a sweet new Webkinz and a love of the water out of it. All through the lesson, she kept looking up at me in the bleachers with a look of pride. Her friend Taya is in her class as well and she loves it too. Kristi (Taya's mom) and I were both a bit nervous. Taya and Avery are a lot alike, mostly in that they are somewhat fickle, so we weren't sure what to expect. Swim lessons were a total success and I would have attached a picture but I think someone deleted it from my camera so I will get one in the coming weeks. I am just so excited that those girls love their swim class...and so glad that I won't have to come up with any more Webkinz to get Avery in the pool!

4 comments:

Lorene said...

GO AVERY! I am so glad to hear she is having so much fun swimming!

Felosak Family said...

That is great Kim! Tell Avery we are proud of her and to just keep on swimmin'.....

Laura said...

I'm glad she's having fun! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it lasts!

Unknown said...

So exciting! I'm glad she and Taya had a good time!