Yesterday was our annual trip to the Toledo Zoo. Once again, we had a great time. After a brief, albeit scenic, detour through downtown Detroit's oldest (and most crime infested) neighborhoods, we found our way back to I-75 and made it to the zoo an hour later than planned. It was such a great day that I found myself wishing that we went today instead just so we could be back at the zoo. I guess if we needed a little fill 'er up of zoo time we could hit the Detroit zoo, but I have never been a fan. I find it really difficult to find any animals there and after visiting the Toledo Zoo, ours just pales in comparison, so I think I will just stick to our annual Toledo Zoo trip with a quick Detroit Zoo visit to see the Candy Band.
1 comment:
Oh how I miss (and love) that zoo. *sigh* I really do wish the Detroit Zoo was as cool.
Glad you guys had fun!!!!
Post a Comment