Tuesday, July 22, 2008
LOSER!!!
We had a really fun and packed weekend but do you think I have even one picture of the wedding or two birthday parties that we attended??? Of course not!! I think I didn't have any pictures at the wedding because any time I moved, my skirt came up to my neck. eric said it is the sexiest i have ever looked, translation to me...WHORE!!! I could have tried to get a few of friends and family, or the bride and groom but that would have involved moving, and showing off my "assets" so no pictures of Nino and Jen's wedding(which was lovely and wonderful to see old neighbors and friends and to have a great dinner with my parents too). I have known Nino since he was two. He, DJ, and Wayne (Laura's older brother for those of you who didn't know) have been best buddies since diapers. It is a wonderful thing to have a group of people who have known you forever and still want to spend time with you : ) Now, on to the birthdays...Reagan's buddy since birth (maybe they will stand up in each other's weddings too) lives right behind us. The two of them remind me of me and Laura as kids, except that I hated Laura for spending time with my brother while I was at school and always made her leave in tears when I got home...but I'll save that for therapy. Reagan and Allysa love to spendtime with each other and had a great time playing at Alyssa's third birthday party, then on to Ethan's first birthday where the kids went swimming, bouncing, sweating and made a huge mess of cupcakes and all toppings known to man. thanks for the great time Chris and Nicole. I doubt there was a bored child in the bunch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment