
While we were eating dinner last night, Reagan proclaimed, "This food isn't working out for me. I need some more food." Today, just out of the blue, she started running around and throwing her hands up in the air and saying, "Greasy Hollywood." Also, she has been calling me a Nazi on and off for the last few weeks. I'm pretty sure that she means nothing by the word. It just strikes me as funny that the word has stuck and hasn't been changed up or anything. She really cracks me up sometimes. Oh, I cannot forget my mother's favorite phrase of Reagan's. When Avery is being particularly difficult and crying or whining, Reagan says, "I'm sick of that whining." What a character!
2 comments:
That girl cracks me up!!!
Gotta love the kids and the way their little brains work! Kids do say the strangest things. I agree with Reagan though...I get sick of the whining too! She will be a level headed girl.
Post a Comment