Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Artist


Yesterday Avery and I took a few hours to ourselves and painted at Plaster Playhouse. We had such fun painting our items. Avery did a dolphin and a trinket box shaped like sandals. I made myself a teapot & cup set. If it turns out nice, it will match the kitchen, if not I will chalk it up to having fun with my daughter and store it in the cupboard. We had a really great time but I think it could turn out to be a really expensive hobby. Our afternoon cost me $46..and the dolphin was on the house from a coupon I had!

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...

Awesome Dolphin Avery! Sorry mom, but I think this one will be an expensive habit!

Unknown said...

Grat Job, Avery!
I LOVE painting pottery at places like that! I'm anxious to see your teacup!