Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Reags

Saturday, June 25, 2005. As we are leaving for a barbeque, fluid trickles down my leg. So, I clean up and ...head to the barbeque. Later that evening, another little trickle. Somehow, it did not occur to me that my water had broke until I woke up Sunday morning soaked. That is how Reagan made her big debut, easygoing without a lot of hooplah and that is how she has lived her first four years. My baby girl turns four today and to celebrate she wants lunch at American Pie and five friends from school for a bufday pawty (to be had at a later date). I will sure miss hearing "I'm fwee." but I am looking forward to all the new amazements four holds.
Take a minute to see how far Reagan has come and enjoy "her song"
Happy birthday my sweet love bug!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great slide show Kim! Where does the time go? I love looking at old pictures. It's too cute to see how little Reagan was playing with her dolls. Happy Birthday Reagan!!!!

Lorene said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!
And Happy Birthing Day Kim!

What a cute little lady! I still can't believe our "babies" are four! Time flies. It's good to see that you guys are like us and you are enjoying every single second.

Hope to see you soon! :)