Sunday, July 26, 2009

Daisy Camp


Last week, Avery went to Daisy Camp. Every day, from 9 am until 3 pm, she and one of her friends (along with about a hundred other girls)were at Dodge Park ,learning about animals. The weather didn't always cooperate and the kids had to be picked up early a few times but Avery came home every day excited to tell us about her day and the new things she learned about animals. Did you know a sloth can spend his entire life never touching the ground? I didn't. This Daisy camp is another example of how Avery has grown in the past few months. She was excited to go to camp and never complained about any part of it. Maybe I should now buck up and take the girls on a family camping trip, huh? Anybody have an air conditioned RV with hot running water we can borrow? (wink wink)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't know that about sloths either. You learn something new everyday!

Unknown said...

WE would love to go camping in a tent with you!!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Been there, done that, got the tarp to prove it(and great memories)...house boat, however, I would love to to again " )