Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Playing Play Group



A new favorite pastime of Avery and Reagan's is pretending they are mommies at playgroup. They all choose their character, either Miss Ellisa, Miss Kristi or Miss Christine (I can't recall either of them ever choosing to be Miss Kim)then they have their corresponding children. Usually, however, the older child is in school, as they explain to me. They sit and talk about their kids with breaks to care for them. A few days ago I noticed Reagan sitting in a chair in the backyard for quite some time. She had several cahris lined up next to her. I asked her what she was doing and she expalined the scenerio. She was at playgroup and waiting for Avery (I forgot which mommy she was). She told me about her kids and that they were at playgroup.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww, I'm honored that they would chose me. ♥ I miss those lil' buggers.

Laura said...

I love listening to kids play! Thier imaginations are awesome!