Avery blew up a balloon for her birthday celebration and asked me why it wasn't floating to the ceiling. i explained that it needs a special gas that we don't have in our lungs. She blew up and i tied a few more balloons then she took them out of the kitchen with her. A little while later I went into her room to see what they were up to and she had taped a balloon to her ceiling over her loft bed. I love that she is able to figure out a way to get the job done. I am proud to say that she is a lot like me as far as figuring out a way to "get it done". She showed me where she wanted the rest of her balloons and I used a chair to affix the remainder of them to the ceiling.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
clever idea
Avery blew up a balloon for her birthday celebration and asked me why it wasn't floating to the ceiling. i explained that it needs a special gas that we don't have in our lungs. She blew up and i tied a few more balloons then she took them out of the kitchen with her. A little while later I went into her room to see what they were up to and she had taped a balloon to her ceiling over her loft bed. I love that she is able to figure out a way to get the job done. I am proud to say that she is a lot like me as far as figuring out a way to "get it done". She showed me where she wanted the rest of her balloons and I used a chair to affix the remainder of them to the ceiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a little smartie pants!
Just wait for the teen years
Just surfing around. Love the balloons on the ceiling. And I know and like every song on your sidebar gizmo.
Post a Comment