Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Preschool Conference

Eric and I went to Reagan's preschool conference last night. Mrs. Sharon is really happy about Reagan's progress in school. She does well on school work but would usually rather just get the work done and move on to more fun activities, such as playing babies. Mrs. Sharon usually has to suggest she find a babysitter for he doll while Reagan works on her schoolwork. Reagan's biggest challenge in school, according to Mrs. Sharon is venturing out on her own and standing up for herself. Her older and wiser friend Karli is leader for the most part and Reagan (self confessed) does what Karli does. "If Kowli doesn't dance, I don't dance." I assured her that when Aunt Laura and I were younger, we danced when the other was not dancing. We shall see if Reagan decides to heed my advice. We were also told that Reagan is as funny in school as she is at home. Mrs. Sharon told them that they were doing math one day when they were charting days until Christmas. Reagan chimed in, "Because you are teaching us math." She is quick with the humor. I am hoping that her high school teachers find it as charming as her preschool teacher does.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I was just looking at Cameron's 1 year bithday party pics. And there is a picture of Reagan holding onto one of Karli's babies! How cute, she loves those babies!