Reagan and I joined the kindergarteners and parents yesterday for a fieldtrip to Blake's orchard. Of al the years we have had orchard fieldtrips, this year was absolutely the best weather. Usually it is cold and/or drizzly but this time it was cool and sunny. Reagan got to ride the bus with all of her friends, which she was very excited about. I rode with some of the other moms. We picked apples and pumpkins, where a field mouse scurried between Reagan's feet! We enjoyed a hayride and farm animals and ended the morning with a donut and cider. It was a really nice morning.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Kindergarten Field Trip
Reagan and I joined the kindergarteners and parents yesterday for a fieldtrip to Blake's orchard. Of al the years we have had orchard fieldtrips, this year was absolutely the best weather. Usually it is cold and/or drizzly but this time it was cool and sunny. Reagan got to ride the bus with all of her friends, which she was very excited about. I rode with some of the other moms. We picked apples and pumpkins, where a field mouse scurried between Reagan's feet! We enjoyed a hayride and farm animals and ended the morning with a donut and cider. It was a really nice morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment