Eric finished the floor on Sunday. It really looks so nice. We just need to get a few accent pieces and the room will look great. My girls (and some unexpected spirits)posed for a few pics in the new livingroom. The last few days have been really busy. Reagan and I both had colds for a few days and we have been finishing things with the livingroom, along with spending our mornings at Nana andPapa's to take care of their dogs, the last few days have been a whirlwind. Nana and Papa (and Uncle DJ and Aunt Rula) return home in a few days. Avery has made paper links to count down and both of my daughters are counting the moments until the first sleepover at nana's...they aren't the only ones!!!! Eric and I signed our Will's and other legal documents today. I can now officially die without worrying about who will raise my kids. Don't worry friends, we chose the grandparents. If anyone needs an attorney to draw up any documents, we used a friend of ours who just started his own small firm with one partner. They are great guys, I can give anyone their info if you are interested. We also went to Chuck E Cheese today, because the girls helped clean their rooms and were really good while we were with the attorneys. Avery says she is now so tired. She was the photographer for the picture of Reagan and I. Reagan hit her mouth on the halfwall and I was comforting her. She has been boo-boo bound today!!
5 comments:
Looks great Kim! How in the world do you keep the toys out? We miss you guys too, we'll have to do a play date soon, once everyone is back to health again!
Great rug!!! I can't wait to come over and touch it...the floor rug I mean!
Sounds like a great day!
We need to draw up Wills and such. Get me your guy's name and phone number please!!!
Looks great Kim! When's the big unveiling party?
I want you to come do my house now.
maybe Eleanor moved to your house! You know the spirits don't like when you do house projects.
Post a Comment