Wednesday, February 6, 2008

sick day

Avery is home sick from school today. My poor baby is hardly ever sick but she was laying on the couch watching High School Musical when I got back from the gym last night. Any time either of my kids are laying still, it is probably not a good thing. Low and behold, she woke up in the middle of the night burning up. We also have a ton of fresh ice/snow/rain and more to come later in the day so we are not going out to Canton to pick up our floors tonight and because of Avery's fever, I have cancelled playgroup for tomorrow. I hate winter!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate Michigan weather!!
I hope she's feeling better really soon! We'll miss her, and all of you, tomorrow. :(

Laura said...

Poor baby! We hope she feels better soon! What kind of floor are you getting?