Upon waking up this morning, Avery decided that she and Reagan wanted to play in the freshly fallen snow. We all had fun building a snow slide and running around in the snow. I had planned on shoveling our neighbors, Mr. Bob and Aunt Diane's, snow but by the time the girls had lunch and we found Reagan's snow boot (in my truck) Mr. Bob already had it done. I was hoping to burn some extra calories on it. The need to burn the extra calories stems from Eric and I getting the opportunity (and gift card) to go to Bone Fish for dinner last night. I ate lobster drenched in butter and shrimp deep fried and smothered in mayo spicy sauce, followed up by a sundae at 31. I am hating myself today!! Although, not enough to stay away from the leftovers!!
2 comments:
Love the pics Kim! The Girls are so wonderful. Live it up and eat what you want girl!
You mean Reagan let you put pants on her?
Post a Comment