Avery made a "gingerbread" house with her Daisy troop on Tuesday(great idea, Lorene). All of the girls seemed to have a great time working (and eating) with the candy and frosting. Avery didn't finish much of her house because she methodically placed skittles in color coordinated rows as the roof and painstakingly laid mini-m&m brick pavers. True to Avery form, the finished portions of her house look like they were done by professional gingerbread house roofers and landscapers. I am afraid of what her reaction will be when I have to toss it in the trash (and yes, I have taken a picture of it for her!)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Project
Avery made a "gingerbread" house with her Daisy troop on Tuesday(great idea, Lorene). All of the girls seemed to have a great time working (and eating) with the candy and frosting. Avery didn't finish much of her house because she methodically placed skittles in color coordinated rows as the roof and painstakingly laid mini-m&m brick pavers. True to Avery form, the finished portions of her house look like they were done by professional gingerbread house roofers and landscapers. I am afraid of what her reaction will be when I have to toss it in the trash (and yes, I have taken a picture of it for her!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...Avery, I love your house!
ANd I am so glad you have a great time doing it.
Thanks Kim!
And Thanks even more Mrs. COokie Mom!
Great Job, Avery.
And yeah....you might want to just keep that for a few years. Spray it with shilak.
Post a Comment