Naughty or nice, Santa delivers!!! I really thought that a constant stream of, "Should I call Santa?" would keep my kids on their best behavior this past month. With all the nasty weather and time off of school , there was a fair share of fighting around here. Santa still brought the covetted hamster for Avery and "bike that doesn't squeek" for Reagan. They had a fantastic morning, followed by visiting and gift giving at Eric's Aunt Paula's then my mom's. We also did something new this year with my family...a white elephant yankee exchange. It was more for entertainment value than actual gift giving. Most of the gifts weren't very desirable. The most wanted gift that was unwrapped was a bag of Goldfish pretzels. It is all downhill from that. It was a lot of laughs though, and best of all-it was free!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear everyone had such a great holiday.
Love the pictures! I'm sure both girls are giddy!!
Post a Comment