This is one of those things that I have to write so I don't forget. Our friends Chris and Laura came over for Thai food carry out the other night with their kids Karli and Cameron. Avery, Karli and Reagan were playing in the basement and every now and then someone would come upstairs and tattle on someone else. that is pretty typical when these three play(but not when just Reagan and Karli play, figure it out!). Avery and Karli are very much alike so I think there is a little competition there. It's pretty funny. Anyway, Avery's usual response when someone tattles on her is to tell us that it didn't happen (after all, we didn't see it, right?) I think it was Karli who came upstairs and said that Avery (pulled her hair maybe??) She did something mean. Before I could call her upstairs to repremand her, she was marching past us to the timeout corner, proclaiming, "I am going straight to time out." very nonchalantly. Chris and I were sitting on the chouch where she could see us from TO. We both had to turn around so she wouldn't see that we were laughing our heads off. Little Cameron decided to hang out with Avery in time out. They were so cute together, I just couldn't make him leave her.
2 comments:
By the facial expressions It looks like Cameron is in time out and Avery's hanging with him! I think you got the story right too!
LOL. So cute!!
Post a Comment