Thursday, December 18, 2008

Their Own Style


I allow Avery and Reagan to choose their own clothes, every day, pretty much whatever we have going on.  I don't care much what people think about how my kids dress. I warn them about what extreme weather conditions there may be and they usually ask if it is a long sleeve day or whatnot.  I weed-out badly stained or torn items, but they are pretty much free to create whatever outfit they see fit (sometimes it doesn't even fit).  This is an example of a pretty typical Avery outfit.  Reagan put it together without any input so I guess she has inherited her sister's fashion sense(lack thereof??).  The socks were taken from my drawer : )

4 comments:

Gene said...

I guess you toss it out when she's not home LOL. Great Job Avery. Love Mom K

Gene said...

Sorry that last comment was meant for the ginger bread house I logged on to the wrong one :( But any way about the cloths, maybe they will be fashion designers some day :) Love Mom K

Unknown said...

Well at least you know they're creative lil' girls!

Kim Cervone said...

FUNNY!!! I toss the nasty clothes when she's not home too or she wants to keep them!! TOTALLY appropriate comment!