Thursday, January 29, 2009
Crossroads
Tomorrow is the day that Eric finds out if he "retains his potition" with Pfizer. He is really nervous. He knows that we will be OK, no matter how this pans out but Eric is not a person who "rolls with the punches". If he can not put together a very accurate spreadsheet depicting finances for the next several months, he is lost. That has been the situation for the last three weeks. This lay-off has consumed him for weeks and the only thing I know to do is to let him know that whatever happens, that is where we are supposed to be. Maybe it is easier for me to stay calm because I am not the breadwinner. I tend to worry about all of our health while Eric worries about the finances. I am more concerned that Reagan will catch the cold that went around my parents and neighbors homes than I am about the lay-offs. I think I also have more confidence in Eric than he has in himself. If he is laid off, he already has his resume ready to go and several prospects. It is almost exciting. No matter what he finds out tomorrow, his work situation will change...probably for the better. Please keep him in your prayers that he can be calm for the next 22 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
praying...and will continue to. please call or text when you know something!
Praying for you all.... I am sure it will turn out how it is supposed to. Let us know if one way or the other! Hugs to you all!
I prayed and continue to pray for your family and all the families involved!
Post a Comment