Happy Birthday Avery! Kim so proud of you and the slideshow. If you need a hug I understand. If it makes you feel any better she is a Fabulous 6 yr old!
Yeah you did a grat job! See I knew you could do it, it has nothing to do with tech craftyness (If that's a word)! I can't believe my god daughter will be six! Happy birthday Avery!!! Love The Buch's!
Happy 6th Birthday Avery (just a few days late!) She is growing up into a very sweet young lady! You and Eric have done such an amazing job with her! The slide show is so cute!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery! Kim so proud of you and the slideshow. If you need a hug I understand. If it makes you feel any better she is a Fabulous 6 yr old!
Happy, HAPPY Birthday, Avery! 6 years old! It truly feels like yesterday that they were toddling around as babies! (((hugs)))
Love the slideshow!
Yeah you did a grat job! See I knew you could do it, it has nothing to do with tech craftyness (If that's a word)! I can't believe my god daughter will be six! Happy birthday Avery!!! Love The Buch's!
Oh my. Makes me cry!!! I can't deal with six. Six is old. I can't believe they're all going to be six....
Time goes so fast!!!! Love EVERY moment of it. Love Mom K.
Happy 6th Birthday Avery (just a few days late!) She is growing up into a very sweet young lady! You and Eric have done such an amazing job with her!
The slide show is so cute!
Post a Comment